- TV presenters will proclaim all food, no matter how disgusting, to be “delicious”.
- There will be ten new Prime Ministers by the time this decade is out.
- Payment of inducements to public servants serves the greater good by building business relationships.
- The miniskirt will never go out of fashion.
- Overtime spent in an office = Automatic productivity.
- Nature is evil. It must be cleansed by concrete.
- Owning an old car is
bad for the economydangerous.
- In order to (dis)respect someone, you must first be certain of their age.
- English exists solely for the design of unintelligible T-shirts.
- The older one gets, the freer one becomes. Once you’re over 90 you can say whatever the heck you want.